Serious welding professionals aren’t using traditional solder lugs anymore. Professional welders replaced their out of date solder lugs with power cable lugs. These modern welding cable lugs offer welders many features that their old cable lugs were lacking. For example, U.S. Welding & Safety Supply Co. has a selection of Lenco welding cable lugs with features such as:
- Stud holes made specifically for welding machines
- Long barrels that provide easy soldering and attaching
- The solder lugs by Lenco are made of copper tubing
- Ends are designed so that they’re flared, allowing for easier insertion of the cable into the lugs hole.
- Made of a heavy-duty cast iron and designed to stand up to the higher amounts of amperage used in welding today.
If you consider yourself a welding professional, then these welding cable lugs are just the types of modern welding tools you should be using! Visit us at USWeldingSupply.com, and modernize your next welding project with welding cable lugs from Lenco.
Our items marked FREE SHIPPING is in the contiguous U.S. ONLY.
For International shipping you will be contacted for additional freight charge.
These mechanical lugs replace the ordinary solder lug for attaching welding cable to a welder. The lugs are made of heavy-duty cast copper alloy to take today's higher amperages.