Our collection of Lincoln Electric MIG welders includes power MIG welders for conquering home projects, farm work, auto body, maintenance and fabrication welding. Here are some of the great features you’ll find with some of our Lincoln Electric MIG welders.
- Diamond core technology, uses a forgiving arc, out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- The Lincoln Power MIG welder includes a dual gear driven industrial cast aluminum drive that delivers positive traction.
- The Power MIG by Lincoln is a tool-less design, which comes with a spool ready gun, gas and gasless nozzles, spindle adapter, and an adjustable gas regulator and hose.
Our selection of Miller Electric MIG welders includes 1-Phase and 3-Phase welders. A 1-Phase MIG welder is commonly used for home or garage welding projects, while a 3-Phase MIG welder is mostly used for industrial welding. Here are some of the features you’ll find among our Miller Electric MIG welders.
- The 1-phase Millermatic 140 MIG Welder comes with auto-set, which automatically sets the welder to the correct parameters you’ll need for any welding project.
- The 3-phase Deltaweld models features Miller’s innovative fan-on-demand cooling system, which reduces contaminants that are drawn into, and can damage the welder.
- Some of our Miller welders include a remote control arc trim, which gives you complete control of the arcs parameters, and pulsed arc spray for reducing spatter and fume levels.
Our collection of Hobart welders are easy to use and transport from job to job. Here are some of the features you’ll find among our popular Hobart MIG welders.
- The Handler 125 EZ MIG welder includes a single-knob control, allowing for a quick and easy set up and use.
- Hobart’s Ironman 230 welders arc is designed to give you’re a flawless arc with little to no spatter.
- The Trek 180 by Hobart is the first ever battery-powered MIG welder!
We also have a selection of top of the line Longevity MIG welders to help you complete a variety of welding jobs. Here are some of the great features included with our Longevity MIG welders.
- Full amperage and speed adjustments give you faster or slower hand speeds depending on your need.
- Internal wire feed system and spool gun compatibility are two innovative features included in these MIG welders.
No matter what type of welding project you’re working on, USWeldingSupply.com has a MIG welder to help you get the job done. You can learn more about our MIG welders at USWeldingSupply.com.